Home Seller Services
Other real estate companies in the area - even national websites like Zillow - have a simple marketing plan: List it and Forget it. At Brinkoetter we know it takes more than just a listing on a website and a sign in the yard. Selling a home requires a strong marketing effort. Read below to find out more about our 18 Point Full Service Listing and the Top Reasons To List With Brinkoetter.
Your Full Service Listing
- Exclusive Right to Sell Agreement with full participation with other Decatur Board of Realtors members.
- Includes all tasks necessary to successfully close a residential real estate transaction.
- Professional Market Analysis
- Published in Decatur Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
- Published on Brinkoetter.com, Zillow, Trulia and Realtor.com
- Color digital photos of the property published on company website and MLS.
- Optional Walk-Thru Video and Aerial Video
- To-scale floor plan posted on website.
- Yard sign placed on site.
- Lock box placed on property.
- Color flyers.
- Color "just listed" announcement cards.
- Open Houses.
- Realtor's coffee.
- We provide complete listing management.
- Follow-up on all property showings.
- We negotiate the contract.
- We manage the closing process.
Top Reasons To List With Brinkoetter
- Brinkoetter.com is highly trusted and used in this community. In 2016, Brinkoetter.com averaged over 21,256 users every month, adding up to 379,789 pageviews per month.* Buyers love our website because it is easy to use and easy to find what they are looking for.
- Brinkoetter has 60 agents and each of those agents are coming into contact with potential buyers every day. Would you rather list with a company with 5-10 agents, or a company who can network with 60?
- In 2016 Brinkoetter helped people buy & sell 1,129 properties. Our nearest competitor had 325.
- Although some of our listings sell in the first week, in 2016 Brinkoetter listings averaged 120 days on the market. The market average in 2016 was 152 days.
- We have the strongest social media presence in the market, with a high focus on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest and Google Plus. As of February 8, 2017, we had 5,444 Facebook fans.
- Brinkoetter has been locally owned and operated since 1965. We are highly involved in the community and comitted to its success.
*Source: Google Analytics, Average, January 1, 2016 - December 31, 2016